Yeah, I know I'm 3 days late with this, but better late than never, right? I've decided to put my resolutions out there for all to see, so that hopefully I will follow through with them. All of them. Hold me accountable, ok?
This is the first time I have ever made any resolutions, and I think they are very much do-able. Here they are:
- Exercise at least 4 times every week. Since we have a Wii Fit now, (which is awesome and I am already addicted to it) I have no excuse not to work out!
- Eat 1 serving of fruit every day.
- Pray every day.
- Read my Bible every day.
- Make nighttime prayers a part of Emily's bedtime routine and begin saying the blessing before every meal.
- Make it to church every Sunday.
- Be a better wife to Denny.
- Spend more quality time with Emily. I am here with her every day, but I am not always with her.
- Learn how to use the Manual setting on my camera.
- Take pictures every day.
- Be a better blogger. I enjoy blogging and I need to make time to do it more often.