If you're into cooking, or know someone who is, this autographed Paula Deen cookbook is up for grabs over at my mom's blog, Patiently Waiting. Even if you wouldn't use it yourself, this would make an awesome Christmas present for the food lover in your life. I should know - I got one last Christmas from my mother-in-law and I love it!
Or if you prefer to bake, you can enter to win a copy of "The Cake Mix Doctor Returns" from CakeSpy.
If you know someone who is having a baby, the Babybuds Baby Bouquet from Brown Couch Events would be perfect shower gift for them!
If like me, you're into fluff, there are a few cloth diaper giveaways going on this week.
- You could win 3 FuzziBunz one-size pocket diapers and a Snap-EZ Eco one-size diaper at The First Time Around
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer is giving away 2 Babykicks one-size Bamboo Pocket Diapers with 2 Joey Bunz Inserts and also a Grobaby Shell Set & Bio Soakers to their Facebook fans.
- The Cloth Diaper Blog is giving away 1 BumGenius one size diaper, 1 BG Odor Remover and 1 box of BG detergent!
- Diaper Discussions is giving away 1 Drybees Hybrid AIO Pocket Diaper in your choice of size.
- The First Time Around has a Wet Happened? Wet Bag to give away.
- Win a lifetime supply of FuzziBunz diapers by becoming their Facebook fan and commenting!
- And here's the big one! Win 9 SmartiPants one size diapers with inserts AND 1 medium PlanetWise Wet Bag at Raising Maine!
You can win a pair of See Kai Run shoes for your little one from The First Time Around.
There's a Kate Spade bag being gifted at the Wishpot Wedding Blog.
The Thoughts and Whatnots blog is giving away a few of her favorite fall things.
If you're in the Savannah area, you could enter to win 4 tickets to Playhouse Disney Live from SouthernMamas!
And finally, it's Giveaway Day at The Nesting Place! There are 24 giveaways in 24 hours!